Moms deserve to feel appreciated. At Glenwood Hot Springs and the Spa of the Rockies we know a few tricks to make her feel special on Mother's Day and all the other 364 days of the year!
Mother’s Day is the day set aside to recognize all of the sacrifices she’s made for her family. It’s the perfect time to thank her for all she does. You can also surprise her when she’s least expecting it. Here are a few brilliant ideas for Mother’s Day and beyond:
Give her a time out of her own with a spa treatment.
- Brilliant idea: Spa treatments run the gamut from skin-specific facials to healing body treatments and soothing massages. Think about what she would love and either call the Spa of the Rockies to schedule an appointment or buy her a gift card to use when she most needs a break.
- Brilliant idea: From May 12 – 15, at the Spa of the Rockies she can enjoy a day of relaxation and beautification with a 60-minute Classic Swedish Massage and a Dazzle Dry Manicure, plus all-day access to the Athletic Club and Hot Springs Pool and a special Zents gift for just $139.
Take time out to do something fun together and let mom choose.
- Brilliant idea: Spend the day soaking and relaxing at the Glenwood Hot Springs Pool
- Brilliant idea: Go for an adventure like a bike ride or rafting trip in Glenwood Canyon
Buy her that special item that she’s been eyeing.
- Brilliant idea: Show her you’ve been paying attention and buy her that special piece of jewelry, fragrance, handbag or outfit
- Brilliant idea: Give her a little something now and later. The Shop at Glenwood Hot Springs is hosting a special sale in honor of mom. When you spend $150 at the Shop from May 12-14, you’ll receive a voucher for a complimentary Signature Mineral Wellness Bath at the Spa of the Rockies which she can enjoy until June 15.